Friday, March 27, 2015

Weekly Inspiration

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Let's get into the weekend!

Here's what's inspiring me this week!

Can we say adorbs?!?! And free pattern!  I would love to try this!  Get it here.

This is just beautiful and get my inspiration wheels turning!

Can't you see a quilt in there???  I've never done curves before but I'm thinking I would love to try something like this in a quilt!

We are headed to the Empire Quilt Show in NYC this weekend!  Can't wait to see what inspiration awaits there!

Show us what's been inspiring you by linking up below!

Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C



1 comment:

  1. The cat is so...... adorable! I am banging my head trying to think "who I can make one for". Wishing you lots of inspiration at the show--I am sure you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete