Friday, December 19, 2014

Weekly Inspiration LInky Party


Weekly Inspiration Linky Party!

Happy Friday! It's my turn again! Here's what's visions have been dancing in my head!! We're back after a fun time in Disney for Drew's 21st birthday celebration! Nini~

1. Paper Stars

                                                                 
I used these two tutorials to make some christmas decorations, I had to combine the pics from Origami Paper Star  and the video from  homemade-gifts-made-easy.com to pull it all together the video alone wasn't enough for me! I used sheet music for mine.


My first attempts!

As you can see I did a lot of folding and unfolding, but I got it now!!


2. Alabama Chanin

Natalie Chanin of Alabama Chanin inspires me a lot. I could listen to her talk all day. There's something about her accent and voice that captures my attention and makes me want to be good, spread love and make things. She calms me. I love that her company employees sewists to hand sew the items for sale at Alabama Chanin, but it makes her garments really expensive. So, she also sells all her fabric, supplies and patterns, so if you can't afford to buy the real thing, you can make them for yourself and save tons of money.(did I mention I just love her?!) If you want to be inspired by her too, watch Natalie as she tells you all about her company AND how to love your thread.

This flag is available for sale on the Alabama Chanin website.





3. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Carve December


I am very inspired by Julie's rubber stamp carving! I learned stamp carving previously and have whipped out the carving tools and started some fun stamps! Look at what she has carved! I am going to use my stamps for my Project Life journal.



She has an eye for carving interesting and useful stamps!! Ha ha!!!


Julie is a talented artist who does fun things with fabric too...I guess that's why I like her so much, she likes all the things I do!!



Nini & The Sea


Go make something!
Nini~

Now it's your turn, what's been inspiring you!?!?!








No comments:

Post a Comment