Friday, June 13, 2014

Weekly Inspiration Linky Party

I have a confession:

I'm missing my inspiration mojo.  

I'm just not feeling inspired this week.  I didn't want to sew or make any kind of art.
I managed to find some things here and there that I want to share with you, but I'm just feeling blah on the creative front.  Do you get these dips (or blahs) in creativity?

Here's to feeling inspired again soon!

This YouTube channel has a bunch of crafty ideas and tutorials!  I've included one of my favorite videos below on a quilt-as-you-go chevron quilt.  Be sure to check out more of her videos at the link above.



2.  Surfing
I'm ready for some surfing!  The ocean has been calling me lately.  I miss the hot summer days on the beach and surfing whenever possible.  I found this awesome surfboard on leafmag.tumblr.com.  It's not very practical for actual surfing but it is pretty to look at!

3.  Time with the Littles
Some of the Littles came to visit and boy did we have a whirlwind of a weekend.  Stops included the Statue of Liberty (all the way to the crown), Central Park, and Liberty Science Center.  These guys are definitely growing up too fast!  Some peeks into our adventures:


 As always I made this a Linky Party!  Feel free to share what's inspired you this week (maybe it will get my creative brain working again!).

Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C


2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to enjoy some summer days on the beach soon! It's officially hurricane season here. This makes beach time challenging, but makes inside tea and sewing time very lucrative. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! Hope hurricane season goes easy on you!

      Delete