Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekly Inspiration Linky Par-Tay

Hey Peeps!
It's Friday again and time for some inspiration!  I'm looking forward to some beach time and some possible surfing (if I can ignore the cold water) this weekend!  I hope you guys have a great weekend!


Here's what inspired me this week:

1. Chevron Wall Decor
It's no secret I love chevron (please see this post for my confession!) and this wall hanging is awesome!  I have been looking for something to hang in a huge blank space on my living room wall and this has got my wheels turning!  The original picture comes from the Joss & Main Website.

2.  Sewing Storage
This little sewing storage station is ADORABLE!  You can find a blogpost about this here, but it's in another language and there doesn't seem to be any directions.  Good thing it looks pretty self explanatory!  Would love to put this kind of storage up near my sewing spot!

3.  Driftwood Tree
I love this freakin' tree!  My first thought was to use it as a Christmas tree, but it's so awesome that I would keep it up all year round!  The original was in this Etsy shop, but it's no longer available.  Looks like I'll have to make my own!

And of course I'm making this a linky party! Thanks to everyone who joined last week's linky party!


Please follow these rules:


1. Please link directly to your blog post, not your whole blog.
2. Please keep it to a relatively recent post, let's say within the last 2 weeks.
3. Show us any inspiration. Something you made, something you want to make, something in progress. Whatever it is that has inspired you to create.
4.  Put our Weekly Inspiration Button in your post or on your blog and link back to us.
5. Have fun and get to know the other linker uppers!


Show us what you got!


Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C



1 comment:

  1. That storage idea is so cute. I've been wanting to make some embroidery hoop decorations, and I really need some storage ideas for my little sewing corner (so messy! agh!). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete