Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekly Inspiration

Happy Inspiration Day!!!

Let's get read for the (crafty?) weekend!

There was so much inspiration all over my world this week that it was hard to narrow it down.  Hope you see something that creates a spark in your creative world or at least makes you smile!


I want this whole bathroom in my house but for now I'll settle on just making a similar shower curtain! Love, love, love!
Photo from Made By Rae
I love Kid President.  This is just one of his many videos with a great message.  Some of my other favorites include Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here and A Pep Talk.  And remember: "You can't be awesome if you're hangry."




3.  Branch Triptych
I'm not sure what it is about this that I enjoy but it really got me thinking about my own triptych that I've been wanting to make.  I actually got the chance to work on it a bit this week.  You can see some sneak peeks below!
Picture from humormadness.com
My Triptych - Chevrons!!!
More Chevrons!

And again I'm making this a linky party!  Make it work for you: I'm leaving the party open all week so you can post your inspiration on ANY day!  Your turn to inspire US!

Wishing you big waves and an artful day,
~C



No comments:

Post a Comment