Monday, February 2, 2015

Love's in the Air Everywhere I Look Around. Love is in the Air, Every Sight & Every Sound!




Welcome to our week of Valentine Lovelies! We're sharing our Valentine inspired projects to get you  "in the mood"! We've made a few heart themed projects to brighten up your wintry gray days. Take a look at what we've been up to!

Book Page Art Heart

I find book page art very intriguing and I can't stop making things out of book pages! I don't know if it's the tearing, folding and good ol' fashioned defacing of a book or the vintage look the pages have that I love so much.



This is what I started with: Instructables directionsa book, ruler and pencil. Instructables are free if you access them on your computer.  I tried to print the directions and it wanted some $$, so I just referenced it from my laptop, thank you very much!!


Each page gets marked at different measurements for 40 pages.



Then I folded on every mark I made. And....


This happened!!


I L-O-V-E it! 


Go make something!
Nini~





1 comment: