Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekly Inspiration Linky Party

Happy Almost Weekend!!!

This is a week I would rather not repeat!  Let's get to the inspiration...

Photo from AverieCooks.com
Um, Hellooooo! These look amazing!  I found this recipe over on Averie Cooks.  She has all kinds of sweet treats, each one more yummy looking than the last.  Be sure to check out the website!

2.  Jean Quilt
I cannot find the original website or who to credit for this quilt but I love all the jean pockets!  I will definitely be keeping and looking for pockets from now on.  I think this is pretty cool!

3.  Raspberry Iced Tea
I drink a whole lot of water but sometimes I just need something that has a little flavor to it.  I'm not a big fan of lemon in my water so I decided to try brewing some of my own iced tea.  I found Herbal Raspberry Tea from Bigelow and made myself a lovely flavored drink! It's decaf so I can drink it any time of the day!

And of course this post is a linky party!  Please grab our button in our sidebar if you are going to link up! If you want some guidelines for the link up click here.  Show us what's inspiring you!!!

Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C


7 comments:

  1. Chelsey, that tea looks so good! Those cookies are to die for! I had a ton of pockets that I threw away when I cut up the jeans for the chevron quilt! Darn, I know I should have saved them, but I cut them up to condense my stash and purge! I have some more jeans I will keep the pockets!! I am getting close to sewing the jean quilt together, I hear jean quilts are heavy so start thinking about how to quilt it, that's the key to a good jean quilt I hear!! Thanx for the inspiration! Mom~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ma! I thought about all those pockets! oh well, this project is very far in the future anyway!

      Delete
  2. All the three sounds interesting !!!The cookies looks yummy Chelsey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to try the cookies! And thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm going to make them this weekend! Will let you know how they turn out!

      Delete
  4. The cookies are worth every bit of time and energy! They're easy and sooooooo good!!

    Nini~

    ReplyDelete