Monday, June 23, 2014

Supernova Block Swap Month 1

I'm participating in the Friendship Supernova Block Swap over on Late Night Quilter and we just had our first month's swap!
Late Night Quilter
Our only directions to each other were that Michelle made the center of her block dark and the outside of her block light and I was to do the opposite.

My partner Michelle made the following block:
I made the block below:


Can't wait to see what our finished quilts look like!
 
Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!
 
Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C

10 comments:

  1. I love your blocks! I can't wait to see how it comes together. Is that a purple background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The background is gray, although it does look a bit purple there! Hope your swap is going well!

      Delete
  2. Oh they both look great! I bet this is gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! I can't wait to see the finished product!

      Delete
  3. Fun blocks! I enjoy online swapping. I may have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks. These swaps are so much fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both blocks are lovely - you've got some of my favorite fabrics there. Will be fun to see this progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving this fabric too! Amy Butler rocks!

      Delete