Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekly Inspiration March 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!

Hope this Friday is treating you well!

I picked up a new machine at Quiltcon...
My New Machine!!!
You may have noticed that that is not a sewing machine.  It's my new Brother Scan N Cut and it is amazing!  I've been trying to learn the machine and see all of its capabilities and that has been what's inspiring me this week!




I love that I can make my own art and then use that to make cuts in paper, vinyl, fabric, or felt...your imagination is the limit!

I've also been contemplating how the Brother machine and screen printing will go together and I am working on incorporating the 2!



What's been inspiring you this week?  Leave your link below!

Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C







No comments:

Post a Comment