Friday, December 5, 2014

Weekly Inspiration Linky Party

Happy Friday! 
Here's what's been inspiring me lately:



Picture from Kitchen Table Quilting




This is one quilt I will be making for myself!!!  There is a free tutorial over on Kitchen Table Quilting.  I've never done curves before so this will be a great introduction.  I'm thinking I'll make this one for my bed so the final size will be increased as the tutorial is only for a baby quilt.  I'm so excited to get started!


Picture from Mamas Kram
I love these pillows!  The website is in another language so I'm not really sure if there is a tutorial or not!!!  I will try translating it eventually, but for now I'm just enjoying looking at them!
Picture from The Chic Home
So I know this is really random, but this is a GREAT idea!  And with all the wrapping for the holidays I thought this was kind of appropriate.  The Chic Home has a bunch of great ideas for decorating, parties, etc and I've had fun poking around their website!
What's been inspiring you?  Link up below to let us know!
Nini & The Sea
Wishing you big waves and an artful day,
~C



8 comments:

  1. Couldn't find the linky button to link up. Love that blue wave quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for letting me know! I think the link up should be fixed now! I can't wait to get started on the wave quilt, nervous about the curves but ready to try them!

      Delete
  2. The star pillows are gorgeous, I took a look and there is a tute you can click through to - one to save - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pillows too, will definitely click through to the tutorial! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Well, I can see all of these treasures in your place!! IT IS SO.... YOU!! But I have to say I am loving them myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! I really can see the star pillows in my future!

      Delete
  4. I love that wave quilt! Good luck trying curves, I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to start! The tutorial makes it look easy so I'm not too stressed! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete