Friday, October 3, 2014

Weekly Inspiration Linky Party

Welcome to Weekly Inspiration Linky Party!!!

This week for me is all about patterns!  Like I don't already have enough to do, now I want to make all of these things!

I want to make many of these in many different colors.  I am definitely a sleep shorts kind of person.  Can't wait to try making them!  There is a bunch of other tutorials and pattern on the Melly Sews website so be sure to check it out!!!
Picture from Melly Sews website
This is fantastic for traveling and even just to keep cables organized in your house!  I always keep all different cords in all different places so it would be good to have one spot for everything.  I love the fabrics they use in this one!  I can't wait to try making one for myself!  There are a bunch of DIY's and tutorials on the Live It. Love It. Make It. website.
Picture from Live It Love It Make It website
I am going to make one of these to match all of my gym clothes!  I always have a problem with getting headbands to stay in place when I'm running so maybe if I have control of how big to make them they will work better.  I want to make a million of them, but we'll see how it goes!  Kraftie Katie also has some tutorials that are worth checking out!
Picture from Kraftie Katie website
Have anything in particular that has been inspiring you?  Share it with us below!

Wishing you big waves and an artful day!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment