Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekly Inspiration Linky Party

This week I have been inspired by fall!

But not really in an artsy way, more in a wardrobe way.

So this week will be a little different in that I will show you some of the things that are on my wish list for my fall wardrobe!!!

Sometimes I hate H&M and sometimes I love it.  And recently I've been loving it.  I really like the coat's asymmetrical zipper and it's length.  Funny that I don't like it so much on the model...I don't know but I'm on the hunt for it.  I want to see what it looks like in person!
I'm digging these little boots from DSW.  And I mean they're called the Monet Bootie which is totally appropriate as I was standing in the man's garden and house just a few months ago.  Read more about that here and here.  Anyway, these booties are in my future!
Another find from H&M.  I wish this were available in a fall color like a deep cranberry, but I really like the texture in this sweater.  It just looks cozy and snuggly and I want to wear it immediately.  I would like to touch it in person before I buy it, just to be sure it's as cozy as it looks.  Nothing like buying a sweater and realizing it's itchy!!!

Sorry this isn't very artful!  I hope this has inspired you some little way!  What have you guys been up to?  What has been inspiring you?  Share your link to let us know!!!

Wishing you big waves and an artful day,
~C




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love fall clothes. That sweater looks particularly cozy!

    ReplyDelete