Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Two, Possibly Three Bagger!


This bag has hit it big! My friends have made not one but two or three of these handy bags! It is a nice size and has lots of pockets to hold all your possessions while shopping. I used mine at the Lancaster Quilt Show in March and found it very useful. I had been using a cross body pouch that was too small for all the things I want to carry with me. When it broke I made one of these bags and found it much more useful than my broken Michael Kors pouch.


Above is the back outside pocket to keep your phone readily accessible. I use my Notes App on my iPhone for all my shopping lists so I am always digging for my phone, with this handy pocket I don't have to search. 



The magnetic clasp was easy to put in the bag and is easy to use. I like the extra security of the clasp to keep it closed if I lay it down. 


I added a little interest to the front with a big vintage button. I like that I can carry a bottle of water, my large wallet, my phone and a little snack with me when I go shopping for the day. I see why all the ladies are making them and have them in many different prints and colors...they are the fashion accessory of Spring! 

If you want to make one for yourself the pattern is Flip Flap Bag, by Totes by Sandy. They don't sell retail, here's where to get the pattern on line. If you'd rather buy one already made, check our Etsy shop this one was just listed. If you'd rather have another color we can make one to order.

Happy Creating!
Nini~

No comments:

Post a Comment